Monday, January 5, 2009

Start Today


Well, here goes; this is one of my new year resolutions. I would like to be kinder to people around me and not impose my thoughts and beliefs upon them. I must be more receptive to ideas no matter how stupid they sound. I MUST listen to others(God I'll try) and say thanks a million times. Just be thankful for everything. Gratitude is not expensive.Here's some scribbling I did some time ago.

Eight Thanks Table


Thank you for your kindness
when i was there
Thank you for caring
when i needed you there
Thank you for believing
even if you weren't there
Thank you for staying
when i wanted you there
Thank you for the listening
from deep within there
Thank you for trying
to help me see what lies beyond there
Thank you for not hurting
for i would have died there
Thank you most of all
for just being there

MNN. 5.36pm, 16.1.99.home



3 comments:

Khai2020 said...

Good..

Cikgu Nadarajan Thambu said...

Tuan hamba membuka lembaran 2009 dengan gaya seorang insan pendidik yang cukup matang dan penuh dengan keiltizaman yang nyata...Cuma hamba ada perhatikan Tuan Hamba agak 'tension' tempoh hari...harap bantak bersabaq..mohon patik mengundur diri

norshafiza said...

Waa.. very poetic. :)